- Pavilions are available to rent and REQUESTS may be done online.
- Requests are not a guarantee of reservation and still require approval from - Perkasie Borough, payment, and certificate of insurance supplied by the renter.
- Requests will be reviewed based upon the order they are received.
- Please allow up to two business days for review.
- You must log in or create an account to request a pavilion reservation.
- We recommend requests are done more than 45 days in advance
- If your request is accepted you will receive an email notification and payment will be due within 48 hours or your reservation is subject to cancellation.
- Please ensure the email address in your account is correct AND you have email notifications activated.
- All requests must include estimated head count; any request with over 50 attending will need Perkasie Borough Council approval
- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SET UP AND TEAR DOWN TIME IN YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST
- Fees are for a flexible 4-hour time period. You may rent an additional 4-hour time period. Fees will be charged based upon the time you selected for your reservation request.
- Electric is available at Skate Park Pavilion, Rotary Pavilion, and Menlo Lions Pavilions only.
2024 Fees for a 4-hour flexible time period:
- Skate Park Pavilion: $60 Res/$90 NR
- Rotary Pavilion: $60 Res/$90 NR
- Kulp Park Pavilion: $50 Res/$75 NR
- Menlo Lions Pavilions: $75 Res/$100 NR
*non-profit rates are available for organizations renting the pavilion please be sure to list that your in your request to be charged accordinly.
To see pavilion availability:
- Select the pavilion below
- Select View Calendar
- To request you must log in or create an account as noted above.