Pavilions are available to rent and REQUESTS may be done online.
Requests are not a guarantee of reservation and still require approval from Perkasie Borough, payment, and certificate of insurance supplied by the renter.
Requests will be reviewed based upon the order they are received.
Please allow up to two business days for review.
You must log in or create an account to request a pavilion reservation.
- We recommend requests are done more than 45 days in advance
- If your request is accepted you will receive an email notification and payment will be due within 48 hours.
- Please ensure the email address in your account is correct AND you have email notifications activated
- All requests must include estimated head count; any request with over 50 attending will need Perkasie Borough Council approval
- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SET UP AND TEAR DOWN TIME IN YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST
- Electric is available at Skate Park Pavilion and Menlo Lions Pavilions only.
- To use electric you must submit a $25 electric key deposit and pick up key in person at Perkasie Borough Hall.
- Deposit must be via check
- Keys must be returned within 30 days. After 30 days deposit checks will be cashed and are no longer refundable
- Borough Hall is located at 620 W Chestnut St, Perkasie
- Borough Hall is open Monday-Friday 8am-11am and 1pm-4pm
To see pavilion availability:
- Select the pavilion below
- Select View Calendar
- To request you must log in or create an account as noted above.