Wake up Work Out Series
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Amp up your summer workouts this summer with this NEW Wake up and Workout outdoor series at our new Amphitheater!
- All classes held at Lenape Park Amphitheater
- MOST classes held Saturday mornings
- Classes vary on skill level and type of workout
- PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Instructors: KM Fitness
-A boot camp style fitness class that utilizes body weight exercise and equipment to challenge your body. FitCamp in the park will be full-body workouts and challenge all fitness levels. This program is for people of all fitness levels. Our instructors are certified personal trainers and can provide modifications to fit your needs. Come on out and meet us for a great workout in the sun with great people!
- Please arrive a few minutes early to stretch/warm up.
Instructor: Gina Grisafi
- Strong Nation combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio, and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. Every squat, every lunge, every burpee is driven by the music, helping you make it to that last rep, and maybe even do five more. Gina is certified in Strong Nation and is a certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor.
Instructor: Namaaaste Goat Yoga
- This is an all skills yoga class where certified yoga instructor will teach and entertain yoga class with yoga sequences appropriate for all levels and will make sure everyone has a unique goat experience during their practice. Please bring your own mat/towel/blanket.