The Perkasie Fall Festival is scheduled for Sunday October 2nd 2022.
All vendors and exhibitors must provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) evidencing general liability insurance coverage and naming the Borough of Perkasie as the certificate holder. COI's are due 7 days before the show.
- we have a number of FOOD VENDORS registered and we are not seeking to duplicate food at the event. PLEASE CHECK WITH EVENTS@PERKASIEBOROUGH.ORG before you register.
- if you make and sell pre-packaged food items to take home, please register as a CRAFT VENDOR
- if you sell foods to eat on site (food trucks, food booths), please register as a FOOD VENDOR
- if you aren't sure please email firstname.lastname@example.org
** Candle makers - WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR CANDLES - PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER.
- if you are selling physical items register as a CRAFT VENDOR
- if you are selling items on behalf of a national chain (Usborne, Stella & Dot, Tupperware, LulaRoe etc) register as a DIRECT SALES VENDOR
- if you are selling a service (photography sessions, window installation etc), please register as a SERVICE/COMMERCIAL VENDOR
- if you are providing information and giveaways (real estate, church, bank etc), please register as a SERVICE/COMMERCIAL VENDOR
- if you are a registered non-profit serving the 18944 area please register as a NON_PROFIT VENDOR
- if you are an event sponsor please register as an EVENT SPONSOR. If you are interested in event sponsorship (financial or in-kind) please contact email@example.com.
- if you aren't sure which option to use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE APPLICATIONS / REGISTRATIONS in order to ensure sufficient variety and interest in the show. If you represent a chain/national company you may wish to check with email@example.com before you register and pay.
Your registration is not confirmed until you have PAID and supplied a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE naming the Borough of Perkasie as the certificate holder.
On the day of the show, you must supply:
- table(s) & chair(s), any other items needed to display products and serve customers
- shade structures (canopy weights required). If you do not secure your canopy we may ask you to take it down.
You will receive an email with detailed arrival and setup information approx 1-2 weeks before the show.
Questions about the show should be directed to the Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org