This is a competitive Intramural summer league for those entering grades 5th through 12th in September 2023.
8 Regular Games and Playoffs!
Games Played Monday through Thursday evenings at Second Street, Kulp Park.
(Fridays are used for make-ups due to inclement weather)
Teams must have a minimum of 7 players, max of 12.
The team fee is $700 (that's less then $100 per player for a full team!)
Please indicate your shirt size on the individual registration form - if this is missing you will be surprised! Shirts will not be re-ordered. One shirt is included with registration, each team receives a minimum of ten player shirts. They are standard fit, unisex cotton tanks.
*Grades are what the participant will be entering in Fall of 2023
Coaches - only completed information and full payment will be accepted: Completed team registration form with player name, contact email address, grade and shirt size and signed coach's waiver and agreement. (one check or cc is preferred)
ONCE COACH INFORMATION IS PROCESSED AND TEAM IS CREATED THEN:
- An email will go out to all participants alerting them they must go to www.PerkasieRec.com to register for their team.
- If they already have an account, they can log in and register. New players must have their parent/guardian create accounts.
- Once logged on they can register for the appropriate division and select their team (make sure your players know your team name).
- Park and Rec staff will check registration process on a regular basis. All players must be registered by due date to play.
- Coaches have access through their online account to see their team roster.
Team registration is due Friday, 5/12
Player registration is due Friday, 5/26
Games should begin in mid June. Schedules will be available once registration is completed and entered. Rules and forms are available below. Please make sure you have a current email and phone listed on your PerkasieRec account, thank you.