This is a competitive Intramural summer league for those entering grades 5th through 12th in September 2022.
8 Regular Games and Playoffs are played Monday through Thursday evenings at Second Street, Kulp Park. (Fridays are used for make-ups due to inclement weather)
This is a team registration league. We do not take individual registration.
Teams must have a minimum of 7 players, max of 12. The team fee is $645. Please indicate your shirt size on the individual registration form - if this is missing you will be surprised! Shirts will not be re-ordered. One shirt is included with registration, each team receives a minimum of ten player shirts. They are standard fit, unisex cotton tanks.
*Grades are what the participant will be entering in Fall of 2022
Coaches - only completed information and full payment will be accepted: Completed team registration form with player name, contact email address, grade and shirt size and signed coach's waiver and agreement. (one check or cc is preferred)
Please mail or drop off completed packages to (we have a utility slot on the side of the building as you exit the parking lot if it is after hours):
Attention Parks & Recreation
P.O. Box 96
620 W. Chestnut Street
Perkasie PA 18944
NEW FOR 2022:
ONCE COACH INFORMATION IS PROCESSED AND TEAM IS CREATED THEN:
- An email will go out to all participants alerting them they must go to www.PerkasieRec.com to register for their team.
- If they already have an account, they can log in and register. New players must have their parent/guardian create accounts.
- Once logged on they can register for the appropriate division and select their team.
- Shirt size question is required to finalize registration.
- Park and Rec staff will check registration process on a regular basis. All teams have one week to register all their players based upon the list filled out below to ensure shirts are ordered in time.
- Coaches have access through their online account to see their team roster.
Team registration is due Friday, 5/20
Player registration is due Friday, 5/27
Games should begin in mid June. Schedules will be available once registration is completed and entered. Rules and forms are available below. Please make sure you have a current email and phone listed on your PerkasieRec account, thank you.
Pandemic Guidelines: Our summer league will follow all guidelines set out from the CDC and Bucks County DOH.